Wednesday, June 24, 2015

You're Gonna Hear Me Roar: Disney 2014

Our Disney vacation in 2014 was very memorable, and I finally got to scrap one of my favorite parts! Alexis was chosen to lead a group during the Lion King show in the Animal Kingdom. We were the lion section and she did an absolutely awesome job roaring to demonstrate what we were supposed to do. Ronnie and I were shocked that she raised her hand because she can be a little shy. We were so proud of her. She acted like it was something she did every day! 

Animal Kingdom_Lion Ling_Show_Scrapbook_Disney

All of the supplies on this page came from Basic Grey's fantastic Second City line. Again, the colors were just perfect for the pictures that I snapped. I thought that Katy Perry's song lyrics worked wonderfully with my theme.

5 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Oh I love those purple frames against the black photos. Wow!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How exciting for her!! I love love love this! LOVING the colors and the photos!!! Gorgeous!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Just great!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE the bright colors and interesting punched edges and shapes against the black! Great layout!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow this is brilliant!!!