Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Wild & Crazy Adventure: Disney 2014

I love the family pictures that we get when we go to Disney World. Let's face it, I'm not usually in the photos I take around here. I'm much more comfortable behind the camera. If it weren't for Disney trips, I'm sure we wouldn't have many family pictures at all! This one was taken in the Animal Kingdom. It was a weird weather day because the sun was shining while it was raining. 

Animal Kingdom_Disney World_Stitching_Family Portrait

I lifted this layout that I had in my favorites at Scrapbook.com, but as usual my design ended up going in a different direction. I love trying to scraplift, but it cracks me up that I always end up going off on my own tangent. Once again, the supplies are from Basic Grey's Second City line. I added some Thickers and bling from my stash. The stitching was done with my sewing machine. I don't do that often, but I always love the way it turns out.



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the title work and LOVING the family photo!!!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Stunning layout!!!

Susanne said...

Love the graphic feel of this page - grown-up Disney.

Cindy Gay said...

A great family portrait and page.