Saturday, July 18, 2015

Anna Made Me Cry: Disney 2014

We have been on several trips to Disney World, and we have had many magical experiences there. I usually end up with a few special moments from each vacation that are very memorable. I honestly don't think I ever cried before this last trip though. When Jordan met Anna, she was really overwhelmed and very excited. She started shaking, and then she started crying. Anna saved the day by bending down to give her the biggest hug ever, and I ended up crying. We were all a total mess! 

Anna_Frozen_Scrapbook Page_My Creative Scrapbook Kit

I used the My Creative Scrapbook August 2013 kit to create this layout. (Yes, I have kits that are two years old. I'm working on it! LOL) It featured Echo Park's Beautiful Life line.

7 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

What a fabulous page and amazing story! And I love that you're using up older products. It looks like a great kit!

kate blue said...

I never get tired of Disney-this is one of the reasons why! Awesome memory to scrap!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwww that is so sweet! What a special memory for her! LOVING the photos and the banner!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Oh my gosh- so special! What an awesome thing to scrap.

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love, LOVE your special and wonderful layout, Heather. I got tears in my eyes!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a touching moment! So great that you got it on camera and scrapped it to boot! :)

Cindy Gay said...

Awe, such a sweet page and special moment.