Saturday, July 25, 2015

Deep Under The Sea: Disney 2014

Every single time we go to Disney World, there's something different to do. You never have the same experience twice, and I think that's a big part of the magic. We love the changes Disney made when they added the new Ariel area. The castle and surrounding scenery are incredibly beautiful. We really enjoy the ride as well. The Little Mermaid was my favorite movie when I was little, so I'm not surprised how much I love it! 

Ariel_Little Mermaid_Scrapbook Page


I used the My Creative Scrapbook August 2013 kit to create this layout. It featured Echo Park's Beautiful Life line. I kept this page really simple because the photos were so bright and busy. Thanks go to the fabulous Becky Fleck at PageMaps for the wonderful sketch I used.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the photos and the flowers you used are the PERFECT colors for Ariel's world!!!!!

Heather McMahon said...

Gosh - what fab photos Heather! I love the bright colours and the cool design.

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your take on the sketch, Heather! And your photos are scrapped beautifully, my friend! This page is awesome! We are planning on going back to Disney this year - probably at Christmas. I cannot wait to see the new castles!

Cindy Gay said...

Feel like I'm there!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wonderful layout! I love The Little Mermaid too!!