Thursday, July 2, 2015

Kali River Rapids: Disney 2014

My next layout features another first for us at Disney World. We lucked out and it wasn't too cold while we were there, so we got to go on Kali River Rapids. Alexis was completely soaked, but Jordan and I stayed relatively dry. It really depends on the seat you pick. Alexis just got the wrong (or right?) one.


This project was created with Basic Grey's Second City line. I added some Heidi Swapp mist for a bit of sparkle and I pulled some skinny black Thickers from my stash. The design came together really quickly using a bunch of scraps from the collection. I love it when that happens!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the photos and the leaves!!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Cute layout!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Love it! I think you two lucked out. There aren't a lot of seats that stay dry on that ride!

Cindy Gay said...

Great design.