Sunday, July 5, 2015

Mickey & Friends: Disney 2014

Brandon doesn't really like the characters to touch him when we go to Disney World, so he's not really into the character breakfasts. We always make sure that they don't come near him, and he quietly eats his breakfast. He did enjoy the napkin dance at Chef Mickey's! It is a tradition in our family. Every time we go to Disney, we start one of our days there.

Chef Mickey's_Scrapbook Page_Disney World_Banner

I love how Basic Grey's Second City line really pops against the black background paper, and it matches my photos perfectly. The stamps are from Scraptastic Club, but I added some purple Stickles to jazz the images up a bit.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the photos and the colors are PERFECT!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

This looks great against that black background! It totally pops! I'm with Brandon and could do without the characters disturbing my meal. ;)

Sharon Fritchman said...

We love the napkin dance at Chef Mickey's, too! I love your amazing 2-page layout and the wonderful memory you created, Heather!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is AMAZING!!!