Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Vacation In Paradise: Disney 2014

We stayed at the Polynesian again during our last Disney trip. We love the amenities and the fact that it's on the monorail. Access to the monorail is important to us because it's a lot easier for Jordan to get around. 

Vacation_Hotel_Polynesian_Disney World

I was the biggest Scenic Route fan before they closed, and I definitely have been hoarding their paper ever since. Nancy totally enabled my obsession a few years ago when she sent me a bunch of Scenic Route goodies that she had in her stash. I had to break some out to scrap about our stay at the Polynesian. The Grafton line was perfect for the theme and the colors worked really well. The wood veneers are from Prima, and I also pulled bling from my stash.

Do you have products that you've hoarded because you love them so much? Which manufacturer is your favorite?

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loved Daisy D's and still have their goodies in my stash! LOL!! I love love love this! LOVING the colors, the grid design, the photos and the room number in the middle!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great LO! I've hoarded my Scenic Route papers for years. I'm trying not to hoard stuff I love anymore - better to actually use it and enjoy it, but it's hard!

Cindy Gay said...

Love it!