Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Beauty & The Beast: Disney 2014

Jordan and I were very excited to get front row seats during the Beauty and the Beast show in Disney's Hollywood Studios on our last trip. Ronnie and I haven't seen the show since our honeymoon fifteen years ago, and it was neat to get to share it with the kids. 

Beauty And The Beast_Hollywood Studios_Scrapbook

We stayed at the Polynesian while we were there, and you can't stay in that resort without eating at Ohana at least once! We decided to eat breakfast so the kids could meet the characters. Stitch tried to eat Jordan's head again, and we all laughed. She must just look edible?

Ohana_Characters_Polynesian_Disney_Scrapbook

These layouts were made with Echo Park's Beautiful Life collection. The colors worked wonderfully with the photos that I took on our trip. The Mickey shapes were cut on my Silhouette, and I embossed them with my Cuttlebug. The two page spread was inspired by a sketch from PageMaps and the background was created with Silhouette pens.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS!! You got such great photos!! LOVE them!!!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh wow these layouts are amazing! I especially adore the double pager!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love them both, Heather! You are really on a roll, my friend! I think Disney pages are some of my favorite of all time!

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful pages! You got some spectacular photos, especially considering that they were probably tough lighting conditions.