Friday, August 28, 2015

Taking Flight: Disney 2014

Today I have two Disney scrapbook pages to share! I think this last trip is going to require two albums because I had so many wonderful photos that needed to be scrapped. My first project features one of the few happy pictures that I got of Brandon. He wore his headphones during the trip because we knew that he would probably have meltdowns due to the noise and crowds. He did very well, but we could tell that he was overwhelmed. Still, he swears that he had fun. 

Lego Store_Happy Boy_Downtown Disney_Scrapbook_Autism

He definitely loved the Lego store in the Downtown Disney area. He saved all of his souvenir money so he could buy two Minecraft Lego sets! That definitely got a smile out of him. 

My next layout features a few shots that I snapped on the Dumbo attraction, and Alexis got her own elephant to fly in this time! She's growing up so fast that my head is spinning. She may not want to go on silly kiddie rides with us for much longer, but I definitely hope that she will. 

Dumbo_Ride_Disney World_Scrapbook_Magic Kingdom

I used Crate Paper's Toy Box line to create these designs. I couldn't pass up the circus ticket and the little balloon embellishment. The collection has been in my stash for quite a while, but after I share two more pages that I've created with it... I'll be done! I love it when I finish a kit like that.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are beautiful! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Fabulous pages! They're so flawless I thought they were digital. How on earth do you get everything perfectly straight, perfectly even, and perfectly inked?!

Cindy Gay said...

Both are perfect layouts, particularly the journaling on the first one! Love the design on the second one too!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Heather! Both of your layouts are absolutely amazing! I love the Kraft background! Your Disney memories are wonderful and now preserved beautifully! Anne loved minecraft legos, too!