Monday, August 31, 2015

The Barnstormer: Disney 2014

We made it a point to explore attractions that we've never been on during our recent Disney trip. We were able to find several rides that were new to us! Alexis wanted to try the Barnstormer roller coaster, so we got in line. Amazingly, it was a pretty long wait before we got to the front. Once we were there, the ride itself went by really quickly. Jordan sat with me, but Alexis was in the car in front of us. I was able to catch a sweet picture of her smiling. I decided that the photo deserved a page all by itself. I love seeing so much joy on her face! 

Barnstormer_Magic Kingdom_Goofy_Scrapbook_Disney World

Ronnie and Brandon sat outside of the ride and waited for us because Brandon was pretty overstimulated. They had to take our word about the Barnstormer experience, but they enjoyed the break.

This project was created with Crate Paper's Toy Box collection. You can tell that I'm getting down to the last few scraps in this kit, but I really like how this layout turned out.

6 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Sweet picture. I like the paper strips!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeee that look on her face! So happy! LOVING your lo! Gorgeous colors and loving the plane!!!!!!

vdoyle8 said...

what a great page! That is a very special photo -- her smile is priceless!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great way to use up the last few scraps from a collection! I've been hoarding tiny pieces of Crate Paper's Lemongrass. I might need to do something like this!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love how it turned out, too! The Kraft background really sets off the wonderful photo of Alexis! Yes, this photo did deserve a page by itself, and a beautiful one at that, Heather!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fabulously fun layout!