Monday, September 7, 2015

Abita Park

I recently found these photos of my little chubby faced one year old, and when I looked at the date I was shocked. 7 years ago! I miss our little adventures while the girls were at school. I got to introduce Brandon to the world, and he helped me see everything like it was new again. The amazing thing is that when I look at these photos I can still see the wonder on his face, feel the joy, and hear the giggles. That is truly what scrapbooking is all about for me. It freezes a moment in time and holds it forever so I can revisit the past. It's why I've never quit scrapbooking even through busy seasons in my life.

Toddler Boy_Park_Scrapbook Page_Masculine
I used Crate Paper's Toy Box collection to create this page. It is a perfect collection for a little boy because there are so many fun embellishments. I'm sad that I'm out of it now, but I'd like to think that I put it to good use. 

We still go to the same park, but now my little boy is all grown up. My girls are even more grown. Does anyone know how to make it stop?! I keep telling them that it doesn't matter how old they get. They will always, ALWAYS be my babies. (Whether they like it or not!)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!!! LOVING the photos, the colors and the grid design!!!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Yes, Heather! You are so right! This is definitely what scrapbooking is all about! To look at your page and feel and see everything like it was! And I really love your amazing design and those wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing your joy and happiness with all of us!

Cindy deRosier said...

Awww... look at him so little! Cute page.

Cindy Gay said...

Awe, that's great! I've been scanning photos of my Mom (for her 90th birthday celebration) and I've found so many pictures of the boys I hope to scrap and bring back those memories.

Nancy Keslin said...

so cute. they grow so fast, before you know it you will be sending them off to college. I love this simplicity of this page.