Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cool Kid: Disney 2014

It's been a while, but I'm back to share another layout! I loved this paper from the Pink Paislee "Hey Kid" collection, but I didn't want to cover up the super circles. I ended up using an x-acto knife to cut one of them out so I could back it with a photo. This was a great page to embellish with fun little pieces.

Lego Store_Scrapbook Page_Circles_Staples

I can't even imagine how many Lego bricks went into making some of the cool displays that we got to see at the Lego Store. Brandon really liked the huge Hulk figure, but my favorite was the boat outside. We love assembling Lego sets, but I don't think he and I could get through something that big!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING what you did with the circles and LOVING that photo!!!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Always good to see your posts and keep up with the kids.

Cindy deRosier said...

I love this! Super cool combination of patterns, colors, and other things to catch the eye. Another one that totally looks digital. You are a master at making paper look perfect!

Susanne said...

The color scheme here is spot on for Legos!