Monday, October 26, 2015

Digitally Challenged

I haven't posted any digital pages in about a year because I upgraded my software right before I started my new job, and I never really found time to learn how to use it. Recently, I've started going through some of the older classes that I purchased on Jessica Sprague's site so I can figure out what I'm doing. It's taken me a while, but I'm proud to say that I've managed to create a digital layout!


Jordan and Brandon were invited to a special fishing trip for kids who play in the Miracle League. We got to go on a chartered trip with a super nice captain who helped us catch five redfish and four sheepheads. The kids were super happy. The picture on this project came from their pose with the fish that they caught. It was a great day!

All of the supplies on my page came from The Lily Pad's Ultimate Vacation collaboration kit. I even used a template from the kit. I've got to get back in to scrapping digitally slowly and designing with a template definitely helped.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the circles!! And you are better than me ... I can't even figure out digital scrapping! LOL!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

It's beautiful. Of course, your paper layouts often look like digital to me (meaning that they're so impeccable with spacing, straight lines, etc)!

Susanne said...

I had to do a double-take to realize it was digital. That background work is fab.

Sharon Fritchman said...

Hi Heather! I am definitely digitally challenged! LOL! You figured out your software beautifully. Your layout is amazing - I love it and I agree with Cindy. It doesn't look digital at all to me!

Cindy Gay said...

Well done my friend!