Monday, October 12, 2015

Living With The Land: Disney 2014

The kids had never been on Epcot's Living With The Land ride, so we had to remedy that on our last trip because it's one of my father-in-law's favorite rides. I find it quite interesting as well, but I don't think the kids were as impressed. Still, they love their Paw Paw so they oohed and aahed at all the right spots and looked appropriately entertained. And for that... I thank them! (What I don't thank them for is for making me go on the Soarin' ride, but that's a whole different story. Me + Fear Of Heights + Simulated Flying = NO FUN! I get nauseated just thinking about it. Never, ever again. Like EVER.)


This layout was created with Crate Paper's Open Road collection. The papers that I re-ordered were slightly wrinkled when they came in, but I used them anyway because they're getting hard to find. Hopefully they will flatten out a bit more when I put them into the page protectors!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING all the photos and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love the Land! I'm not sure why, but it was one of my favorite rides as a kid. Have you and/or your FIL done the behind-the-scenes walking tour? It's awesome.

Cindy Gay said...

Love the arm around the children !