Monday, October 19, 2015

Meeting @ Epcot: Disney 2014

Multi-tasking is my middle name now that I'm homeschooling. Currently, I'm cooking lunches for the week while listening to the girls arguing over peeling potatoes. They're working together, but they are fussing over who is the fastest potato peeler. I don't really care who is faster, I am just glad I don't have to peel them myself. That means I get a five minute break so I can blog! 

Today I'm sharing a layout that features pictures of the above mentioned girls with Goofy and Minnie. On that particular day of our trip, Ronnie had to bring Brandon back to the hotel because he got overwhelmed and needed a break. The girls and I wandered around and happened upon a character greeting spot. We went in and had a great time goofing around with the characters.

Characters_Goofy_Minnie_Disney World_Scrapbook

I used Crate Paper's Open Road collection to scrap this page. I decided to go with a bit of a retro feel because all of the backgrounds were retro Disney graphics at the character spot. You can't really tell in the photos, but it helps me remember. Goodness knows I need all of the help I can get with remembering! It's time for me to get back to cooking now. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the photos, the colors and the circles!! And hehehehe to the fastest potato peeler! That's funny!! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

Another great page! I'm so glad you're finding time to scrap and blog in between everything else you do. I always enjoy seeing your work. Perhaps a post about how homeschooling is going, now that you're well into the school year?