Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Incredibles: Disney 2014

Brandon didn't have much to do with the characters during our last Disney trip. He wore his headphones, and he stayed back while the girls greeted everyone and got their autographs. I guess most of the characters could tell something was up, so they didn't approach him. 

When we met the Incredibles, Frozone gestured toward Brandon to ask me if he could talk to him. I nodded, so he went over and lightly touched his hand. Of course, Brandon ran behind me frantically and hid but I really appreciated that Frozone tried. That wasn't the end of his kindness either... He actually helped me get Jordan back in her wheelchair. It was really sweet of him, and I have yet another Disney memory that I'll never forget!

Incredibles_Scrapbook Page_Autism_Disney World

I used Pink Paislee's Hey Kid line to create this layout. I thought the doodles, ties, and glasses were fun for the theme. I'm very happy with my decision to use a dark background because it makes the colors pop!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That's awesome!! What a great story!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the photos and the circles!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Cast members are the best! I absolutely love the way you did the title. Very clever!