Friday, October 9, 2015

Trip Memories: Disney 2014

We bought the PhotoPass+ card on our last trip to Disney, and there were a few really good photos. Unfortunately, I was disappointed to find out that the majority of the pictures needed a lot of editing. (Many of them were too dark, and I even had a few that were so bad I couldn't use them.) It's sad to think about when you pay so much money for the CD. I understand that they have a bunch of different people to photograph, but just a few checks to make sure everything came out okay would do wonders. I don't know if I'll buy it next time, but if I don't I'll definitely miss all of the big shots with our whole family.

Anyway, time to step down from my soap box. The photo on the layout below is one of the better images that I received. We always make sure to have our family photos done in front of the iconic features in each park. It's a neat way to see how much the kids have grown in between trips! (Let's not talk about the appearance of aging on the older crowd. Ha!)

Epcot_Crate Paper_Family_Disney World_Scrapbook

As you can see, I broke down and bought more of Crate Paper's Open Road line. It really worked so well with my pictures, and I had a ton of embellishments left from my kit. Plus, my friend gave me the leftover embellishments in her kit. I ordered coordinating paper so I could make a few more pages with it.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That's a bummer about the photos!! :(
I loveeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the colors and love love love that bandanna paper!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Your pictures are always good Heather!

Cindy deRosier said...

Any sort of photo pass is too expensive for the photos to not be awesome. That's disappointing. I've never bought one. We always just hand our camera over to someone else and hope for the best! Mixed results. ;)

Susanne said...

It's always a shame when pictures don't live up to our expectations. But the page certainly does. Love this page - you have such good solid design skills!!