Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Eyes Closed

I'm writing my first post on my new laptop, and I'm trying to figure out an entirely different operating system. If anything doesn't look right please let me know! Today I'd like to post two projects that share the same page protector. I love the pocket page scrapping style because it's easy to use scraps and the whole design goes very quickly.

The first layout features photos of Brandon at a sleepover with my Mom. He kept telling us that he wasn't sleepy and he wouldn't let me take his picture because he's a little stinker. 

On the back of the same protector, there are photos of my kids with their cousins. My Mom brought them up to our house for a sleepover, and Ronnie decided to bring them to the park. They were all so little, and I can't believe how fast they've all grown up. 


I used Crate Paper's Open Road collection to scrap these projects. I had too many embellishments left over to toss the paper scraps, and I'm glad I didn't. I love how I was able to utilize so many tiny leftover pieces.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these! LOVING the photos!!!! And I don't know if you saw my answer on my bloggy or not ... but she is 5'1" tall and NINE years old! LOL!! My little giant ;)

Cindy deRosier said...

SO cute! I don't always like pocket-style spreads, but these look great.

Laurie Leahey said...

Very cute! Way to use up the leftover scraps!