Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Good Fortune

I took a break from scrapping Disney photos because I wanted to finish the Pink Paislee Hey Kid kit that I was using. I already scrapped all of the vacation pictures that matched it, so I grabbed a few black and white Instagrams that I had on my desk to create this project.

Post Surgery Scrapbook Page_Cerebral Palsy
Jordan had major leg surgery over a year ago, and she got this fortune a day or two after she got home. It was perfect because she was just beginning to learn how to walk again. I had to take a picture and scrap it! I was inspired by Creative Scrappers sketch 217.

I also have a card to share today. I made it for a contest, but I didn't win so I get to share it here now. I used some scraps from Crate Paper's Close Knit line and a few die cuts from my Silhouette. (I love that thing!)

Feminine Soft_Thank You_Card_Heather Landry
That's all for today. I'm gearing up for not one but TWO Thanksgiving celebrations, planning a major home renovation, and I'm homeschooling as usual. Is it any wonder that I have a laundry couch? Do you have a laundry couch? I can't be the only one.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love these! That lo is gorgeous .. loving the dark background and LOVING the colors on the cards!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE that layout and the card is so pretty, too. No laundry couch here, but plenty of other things piling up and getting buried. We're in the midst of home renovations too and it's such a disruption.