Saturday, November 21, 2015

Let's Go!

I'm still on a break from scrapping Disney photos because I'm a bit burnt out. I'm sure I'll get back to them soon, but in the mean time I'll share some other pages that I'm working on. I found these adorable pictures of Brandon shoved in a kit, so I decided to scrap them. When Brandon was little, he used to run outside to get in his little toy car when I would open the door to walk the dog in the morning. I love these photos of my tiny escapee outside in his pajamas.

I used Crate Paper's Open Road collection on this project. I know, I said I was finished with it, but I had so many embellishments left over that I had to figure out how to use the remaining scraps with lots of embellies. 

I also have a digital layout to share today. I'm still working on learning my way around the new software, but I'm getting there. This is a companion page to the last project I did about our Miracle League fishing trip. It features pictures of Jordan with my brother. I thought they looked so cute while they were chatting. I found out later that she was asking him if she could go for a swim since she was wearing a life jacket. Uh... no?


Once again, I used The Lily Pad's Ultimate Vacation kit. It's about time that I start using all of the digital supplies that I've accumulated. I'm looking forward to it.

I'm wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving filled with family and love. Have a great holiday!

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome layouts. Look at little Brandon! So cute! Those embellishments are perfect for that page.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous! LOVING those little photos!! So sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!