Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Enjoy The Drive

I have a pile of layouts that I've completed, but I haven't been able to find time to share them on my blog. If I have limited time and I have to decide if I want to scrap or blog, scrapping usually wins!  I have a little bit of extra time on my hands tonight, so here goes... 

The first page I'm posting features pictures of Jordan at her first NASCAR race. She was very excited to make the trip with her Daddy, but she thought the cars were way too loud. Her sensory issues made it hard to tolerate, and they had to leave early. We were super proud of her for trying! 

I also have a digital scrapbook page to share today! It includes photos of my super fantastic grandparents from our last fishing trip. Aren't they the cutest? I used Bella Gypsy's Naturally Cute kit and Scrappin' With Liz's Template 41 to create this design.


I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, and I'm wishing each of you a wonderfully blessed New Year!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I don't blame her ... Nascar is LOUD!! LOL!! And she is very awesome for being a Jr. fan!!!! LOVING your pages! They are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great pages! Your grandparents are adorable. And Jordan is so cute in her Nascar gear!

Cindy Gay said...

Your grandparents are the cutest! I agree with Jordan, stock car races are way too loud! Happy New Year Heather!