Saturday, December 19, 2015

Three

I have been struggling with the fact that my kids are growing up entirely too fast lately. It seems like I blinked and they got significantly older overnight. I am not a fan! I tried to convince them to stop growing, but it's not working at all. They're mean! Alexis turned 14 today. Sigh. I decided to make a scrapbook page about it all because that is how I process things sometimes. (Not surprised are you? LOL)



I used Mommyish's Daily Newsletter kit and her Template 5 freebie. I loved the clean, graphic look of her collections. They fit very well with my scrappy style!

The next layout I have to share today is a pocket page, and I used some of the journaling cards I had left from Crate Paper's Open Road collection. These pictures are from a day trip to the lakefront years ago. You can see how much they've grown just in this blog post! Excuse me while I sniffle a bit... Sheesh.





Here's wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Thank you so much for reading my blog this year.

3 comments:

Susanne said...

These look great - love the slightly subdued feel to them.

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow - 14! That's hard to believe. All of the kids are getting so grown up!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy birthday Alexis!!! I can't believe she is 14 already!!! WOW!!! I loveeeeeeeeee these! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!