Monday, February 8, 2016

Adventure Awaits You: Disney 2014

I still have Disney layouts to share, but I'm finally finished scrapping every Disney photo I wanted to get on a page. I can't tell you all how super excited I am about that! Today, I have two projects to share. The first one includes pictures of the kids trying to pull the sword from the stone in the Magic Kingdom. They didn't have any luck, but they definitely had a good time trying! 

I used My Mind's Eye's Ashbury Heights collection to make this layout, and I really love the rich colors. The washi tape set had the most beautiful patterns, so I used it throughout the design. I was inspired by a sketch from My Creative Scrapbook.

The next project was done in a pocket page protector, and you really can't beat those for getting some quick scrapping done. Ronnie took Brandon back to the hotel on the last day of our trip because he was just completely overwhelmed. The girls weren't ready to go back, so we stayed in Epcot to ride Soarin'. We also met Mickey! It was neat to spend some time with my girlies.


I used Basic Grey's Fresh Cut collection to make this layout. I had three sheets of paper and a sticker accent sheets from a Basic Grey Warehouse box that I purchased a while ago. I love how it all came together. The only other embellishments were buttons that I pulled from my stash.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these pages!! LOVING the photos of the kids trying their hand at the sword!! Tooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love both of these layouts, Cindy! You make Disney look so much fun, and also you created absolutely beautiful pages!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Congrats on finishing all the Disney photos - just in time for another trip, I'm guessing. ;) The layouts look fantastic.

Cindy Gay said...

Really like the b & w pictures with the teal elements on the top layout.

Susanne said...

Great title work on your page, and lovely color combinations all around.