Saturday, February 20, 2016

Do What Makes You Happy: Disney 2014

I'm so thrilled to be posting my last two Disney layouts. I finally finished scrapping our 2014 trip. It only took me two years! 

I love this picture of my two boys so much that I'm planning to have it printed again so I can hang it on my wall. I took this photo while we were waiting for a show in the Animal Kingdom. They were sitting on the ground while we were in line because Brandon was tired. 


I used Crate Paper's Boys Rule line to create this page. The embellishments were perfect for my guys who like cars and video games. It's a perfect boy themed collection! 

We came back from the parks early one day and we found Ronnie's parents on a swing at the beach outside of our room at the Polynesian. I opened our door and quietly snapped this picture of the two of them. I thought it would be the perfect way to end my Disney album. 


I loved the color combination in the Fancy Pants Burlap And Bouquets collection. I thought I might have a hard time working with it since it's a bit too girly for my style, but it all worked out well in the end.

4 comments:

nylene said...

Thank you for sharing your work with us. You have such a beautiful and heartwarming style in your scrapping!

Cindy Gay said...

Always great designs and photos. Love the boys portrait and the parents on the swing.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the tiles on the first one and loving both pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love that you went with black backgrounds for both. They really make an impact!