Thursday, February 18, 2016

Mr. Triceratops: Disney 2014

Jordan had some spending money when we went to Disney World, but she had a really hard time spending it. There were so many things to choose, and so many stores that she pretty much shut down and wouldn't pick anything. When she saw the Build-A-Dino store in the T-Rex restaurant, she knew what she wanted to do! She chose an adorable triceratops to call her own, and we got to watch her stuff it. She picked out clothes and decided to call him Mr. Triceratops. The best part? He roars!

I used My Mind's Eye's Now and Then Wild and Free collection to create this page. It went so well with the colors in my photos. (After I edited them to make them less intense.) The design was inspired by Susan Stringfellows sketch #154. I had a few scraps after I finished the layout, so I also made two coordinating cards to keep in my drawer. I love having a few cards on hand just in case. 


I hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's day filled with love and sweetness! I got flowers and chocolate covered strawberries. Yum. What did you get?

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love these!!! How fun that she had the dino made! I didn't know they had stores like that!! :) I got a massage and facial for V-day ... can't wait to redeem my gift card for those! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

What a fun page! I love that you've incorporated multiple stripes, triangles, woodgrain, dots and what looks like a hint of a floral and somehow it still is clean and keeps the focus on the photos.