Monday, February 15, 2016

Over It: Disney 2014

When we go to Disney, it's hard to find rides that everyone wants to do together. My in-laws and Ronnie don't like the thrill rides, but the kids don't want to go on the slower rides because they are getting older. The carousel is one of the few attractions that everyone enjoys together, and that makes it one of my favorites. I took so many pictures on this ride! I had a hard time choosing which photos to scrap.

I used My Mind's Eye's Now and Then Wild and Free collection to create a two page spread so I could include lots of pictures. See how happy everyone looks? I love remembering that moment through this project!

The next layout includes photos of Brandon taking a break before the Fantasmic show. He was a little over it that night. The noise and the crowds were starting to overwhelm him and I worried if we would make it through the show. Thankfully, he perked up when my in-laws bought him a light saber. He used it to bonk his sisters on the head and all was right in his world again.


This design uses My Mind's Eye's Cut and Paste Presh collection. The hashtags and geotags were perfect, and I loved the "You Are The Salt To My Pepper" sticker. So cute!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are fabulous! Brookie loves the carousel too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Don't want to go on the slower rides?! They're my favorites! And the Tiki Room, of course. Can't beat the Disney classics. :D

nylene said...

Great pages, Heather. I had to laugh, the Merry-Go-Round is the one ride that makes me really sick! I love the photos you get of your children enjoying family time. Nicely done.

Cindy Gay said...

Perfect flow across the pages. Love the picture direction in Brandon's pictures.

Susanne said...

Your double spread is gorgeous and I love the way you employed that MME on the second page. You are quite scrappy!!