Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sweet Memories: Disney 2014

We had a super surprise when we visited the Contemporary for breakfast at Chef Mickey's. I had forgotten to put deodorant on before we left our hotel, so I went to search for a gift shop. I rounded a corner and saw a huge Frozen themed gingerbread castle! I quickly bought what I needed and rushed back to grab the kids so I could show them. We were all super impressed with it. You can tell how big the entire thing is when you look at how tiny the lady in the upper right photo appears.

I used Echo Park's Happy Holidays mini kit and a few buttons from my stash. I was able to complete this project quickly because I used a pocket page protector. I love those things!

Jordan was super excited to meet Sofia the First on our last trip. It was the only thing she really asked to do, so we had breakfast at Hollywood & Vine to meet Sofia at a character breakfast. Then we headed to the character meet up line to see Sofia AGAIN. We were glad to be able to make her so happy.

I used Lily Bee's Picket Fence collection to create this page. The flowers are from Lily Bee and Petaloo. The purple velvet letters are from Making Memories, and the white sticker is from Heidi Swapp. I also used a blingy rub on from Basic Grey to add a little sparkle to the clusters of flowers.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee these!!! How awesome is that CASTLE!?!?!?! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Sweet pocket elements and sweet young lady on the Sofia page.

Cindy deRosier said...

Great layouts! That castle is amazing! Love the Sofia layout. It's so pretty and feminine and just happy.

Michelle said...

Oh that Sophia LO!!! So pretty!!! (and purple too! LOL ;-) I think if I remember correctly, you told me one time you had a hard time scrapping with purple or something to that effect.) I love the flowers on there too. Glad Jordan was able to meet her favorite character. :)