Saturday, March 5, 2016

Flu is Not Fun

Everyone at my house has been sick with the flu over the past two weeks. It seems to be my turn, so I'm resting and drinking lots of fluids. I thought I'd pop in to share a page that I made a few weeks ago. That counts as resting, right?

These pictures of Brandon and my brother make me smile. They have always loved hanging out together. They were reading a book at my grandparents' house, and I crept in quietly to snap a few photos. Jordan Wesley and I were really close growing up, so I think it's awesome that he and Brandon are buddies too. 


I used My Mind's Eye's Ashbury Heights collection to make this layout. My design was inspired by Susan Stringfellow's sketch #155.

I hope you all are staying healthy! I'm working hard to get well before Easter so I can visit my family without worrying about getting them sick.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute page!! Hope everyone is feeling better. Lots of stuff going around through our house too.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry you all have been sick! I hope you feel better soon!! LOVING your page!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitra Pratt said...

Feel better soon! Awesome layout!

Cindy deRosier said...

Aww. So cute! He looks so little! I hope you're feeling better. As Mom and Teacher, I don't imagine things run smoothly in the Landry household when you're sick. :(