Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Together

As a Mom of three special needs kids, I spend a lot of time waiting. We wait at doctor's offices, but mostly we wait for hours at therapy appointments. Each appointment takes an hour, and sometimes we can't get the times to overlap. There have been days when I have been at the therapy facility for four hours. We stay busy trying to find ways to entertain ourselves until the kids are finished. When they were tiny, we would stroll around the walking path to visit the geese and ducks. Now that they're older, they play with electronics or read books.


I used My Mind's Eye's Ashbury Heights collection to create this page. I searched for all of the monochromatic colors I could grab from the leftovers in my stash. I loved the sticker that said, "Just keep swimming." It was just perfect!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the photos and the grid design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Really cool layout! I'm trying to decide what that background paper is - some sort of Rorschach test! No journaling on the layout - that's unusual for you.

nylene said...

I love everything about this. Love the grid, and variety of photos. Beautiful work.

Mitra Pratt said...

Super pretty!!!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Another fan of this layout:)