Monday, March 28, 2016

XOXO

I signed up for Ashley Horton's free Silhouette class at Scrapbook.com, and I've slowly been working my way through it. I'm really enjoying watching her tips and tricks! This is the layout that I did based on the first lesson about layering titles. 

I chose to scrap three pictures of the kids filling out their valentine cards a few years ago. It's amazing how quickly they've grown up!


I used Fancy Pant's Love Birds collection to create this page. I was inspired by a Scrapbook Challenges sketch as well. (I didn't lift Ashley's design because I needed to include more photos.)

I hope you all had a blessed Easter yesterday! I worked most of the weekend, but I still managed to fit some family time in here and there.

3 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Sweet photos and page.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the photos and that big heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow! Love it!