Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Love Notes

Alexis loves writing her cards for Valentine's day. She chooses each one carefully so her friends will like them. It is a very serious process and she gets really excited about it every year! She has always loved giving gifts and making things for others. 


I used Fancy Pant's Love Birds collection to create this page. I was inspired by Ashley Horton's layout from her Scrapbook.com class about using the Silhouette machine. It took me a while to back all of the hearts with paper, but I really think it was worth it. Again, this project is busier than my usual style but I ended up loving the finished design.

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

That's so sweet! I love that she gets into valentines. The layout looks great. Love all the hearts!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee that she does that and LOVING the your page! The hearts are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!