Thursday, April 14, 2016

Me & You

I let Jordan miss school after her therapy appointment so I could take her to our local farmer's market a few years ago. We walked around and discovered lots of yummy fruits and veggies. She saw a stand with tacos and I bought her a few of them. I loved spending time with her, and it was a beautiful day. 


Everything on this page is from Basic Grey's Herbs and Honey collection except for the pink letters and the buttons. The buttons are by Crate Paper, and the alphabet stickers are from October Afternoon. I created this design out of tiny scraps that I had left over on my desk.

4 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

I like the modified grid you made. I'm going to have to remember this. It's clean and orderly without being uptight. :)

Susanne said...

Wow, the details on this page are charming.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the photos, the colors and the grid design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the page and day too. I have the digital herbs and honey kit, that I print and cut around! Happy Friday Heather!