Monday, April 4, 2016

So Awesome

Brandon is lucky to have some friends who love playing video games as much as he does. They speak each other's language. When they sleepover, their antics are so much fun to witness. They always have the best time together! I decided to document a recent awesome sleepover and this page is the result.


I used Crate Paper's Boys Rule collection to create my layout. The video game embellishments and the bright colors were perfect for scrapping this group of gamers.

6 comments:

Susanne said...

Really fun and cute boys' page. It is fun to watch them all together, isn't it.

Cindy deRosier said...

The paper is perfect! Love the retro title.

Cindy Gay said...

Sweet boys. What a nice house you have! He will like this many years from now.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! LOVING the photos, the colors and the gaming embeliies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness, Heather! This layout is absolutely wonderful. I love the photos that you took and your page is full of amazing memories!

Glitter Artist said...

Great layout. I really love the black background and embellishments!