Friday, May 20, 2016

Carry Me Away

I have an adorable nephew and we all fight over who gets to cuddle him when we get together. I stole him for snuggles at the autism walk, but I had to take a selfie with him too. An auntfie? Either way... see? He's so stinkin' cute! 

I entered this page in a few challenges on NSD, but I didn't have any luck. It's okay though because I ended up with a fun page for my album. All of the supplies on this layout came from My Mind's Eye's Cut And Paste Charm collection. I was inspired by a PageMaps sketch, but as usual I went off and did my own thing. 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the photo (he is ADORABLE!!!!!) and loving the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great page! I just love how you combine patterns.

Susanne said...

How cuddly is he! This is an adorable page - well scrapped - a winner in my book.

Cindy Gay said...

Whimsical page and (aunt) selfie! Love his expression.