Thursday, June 23, 2016

One Call Away

I decided to participate in the June Music Challenge at Scrapbook.com and I was assigned the song "One Call Away" by Charlie Puth. I had this picture of Ronnie and Brandon on my desk and it really worked well with the lyrics. I decided to write the journaling to Brandon about how Ronnie and I are only one call away if he ever needs anything. 

The title work is my favorite part of this page because the word "one" was written by Ronnie and scanned in so I could cut it with my Silhouette. The word "away" is my handwriting as well, so there are little pieces of us on this layout for Brandon.


This design was created with a hodgepodge of goodies that I had in my stash. (Jillibean Soup wood veneers, Crate Paper stickers, Basic Grey papers, and Studio Calico Mist.) I'm taking Nicole Nowosad's Silhouette 101 class at PageMaps.com and I was inspired by one of the projects in her class.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the photo, the colors and how the title incorporates both your handwritings!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love everything about this! The fact that you included both your handwriting (and as a cut file - brilliant!) is super cool.

Susanne said...

This is delightful - love your mix of patterns here.

Cindy Gay said...

Awe-love this Heather!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness, Heather: This is absolutely wonderful. I love your gorgeous design and the touching journaling! Your page brought tears to my eyes!!! That photo is just amazing!