Monday, August 29, 2016

You Make Me Happy

Good morning! I thought I'd pop on quickly to share a layout I've done featuring a picture of a very tiny Brandon. The best part of scrapbooking is being able to capture important memories. When I look at this photo of my little man, I remember singing to him and snuggling. 

 One of our favorite songs to sing was "You are My Sunshine", so when I saw this card from My Mind's Eye's Cut and Paste Charm collection I knew I had to find a baby picture to scrap. My page came together quickly with a few small strips of paper and a couple of embellishments. This project makes me smile every time I look at it. I was inspired by Jana Eubank's "Hike" layout, but I went off on a tangent again so I'm not sure you can tell.

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING that photo, the colors, the circles and the clouds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Love it! Great color choices with the adorable B/W photo.

Cindy Gay said...

A sweet page with dimension. Your kids will always know how much you love them!

Susanne said...

The mix of yellow and gray here is so perfect for the theme and the photo. Love this page.