Sunday, October 2, 2016

Me + You (Jordan's Rod Removal Surgery)

It has been ages since I posted anything because Jordan had to have emergency surgery to remove the rods from her femurs. We've been focused on taking care of her, and we are amazed by her recovery so far. She's incredible! It hasn't even been two weeks yet and she's already walking with her walker. It won't be long until she's running again. She won't let anything slow her down.

I haven't scrapbooked for the longest time, but I still have quite a few pages to post. It seems I'm running behind on a lot of stuff lately. I'll get back into the swing of things eventually. 


This layout features photos of a very tiny Brandon swinging in our backyard. I can remember Jordan giggling in the same swing.

I created the title by writing the words I wanted, scanning them in, and using my Silhouette software to cut it all out. This was a big stash busting project, and I managed to use rub ons that I bought around the time Brandon was born. Nine year old rub ons that still worked. I was impressed!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad to hear her surgery went well! LOVING the lo!! Just gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!

Doreen Vasquez said...

Life happens!

I'm so glad to hear Jordan is okay and getting stronger every day. I swear if I had to deal w/ that stuff I'd be a big crybaby, LOL!
Love your layout; Love the colors and that PP is right on w/ matching his little overalls!

Cindy Gay said...

Love the layout of little Branden and update on Jordan.

Cindy deRosier said...

Glad to hear that Jordan is improving. Love your layout of little Brandon. I'm impressed by 9-year old rub-ons too. I've had so many bad ones that I'm frankly impressed any time rub-ons work perfectly!

nylene said...

So glad to hear she is doing well. What a little trooper!
I love your delightful layout. So sweet and so perfectly done. I always love your style.
Nylene